About the Atelier Building
Simply put, the Atelier offers New Yorkers the most meticulous, personally-catered experience in luxury living. Every Atelier unit has been expertly designed to meet the highest specifications, and our customer service and concierge are available on-site to fulfill the needs of each and every resident.
Conceived by the award-winning Costas Kondylis, the Atelier Condo Building stands tall in the crowded Manhattan scene as one of the finest places for discerning renters and buyers. The Atelier offers spectacular views of the Hudson River and proximity to all of Midtown, from Times Square and the Theater District to the rapidly growing Hudson Yards area. Some of the most prominent names in the city choose the Atelier not only for luxury and convenience, but also for our security and discretion.
Apartments are available for a wide range of needs, from intimate 1-bedroom units to family-sized 4-bedroom units, as well as larger custom layouts. The Atelier’s 478 apartments feature top-class amenities like white oak flooring, quartz countertops, marble bathrooms, Sub Zero glass-door refrigerators and stainless steel Bosch appliances, as well as sweeping views through floor-to-ceiling windows.
Atelier Goes Green
Prospective residents will be pleased to know that the Atelier’s commitment to excellence goes even further than offering the ultimate luxury experience. We’re proud to feature the nation’s highest residential solar array, which supplements our power with clean solar energy. Our solar grid has been certified to produce an estimated 26,000 kilowatt hours per year, reducing our CO2 output by over 125,000 pounds annually. By generating our own power in this fashion, we reduce our footprint and provide our clientele the satisfaction of knowing they’re part of making the city’s future a greener one.
The Atelier’s penthouse suite is where our commitment to luxury goes above and beyond what even the most discerning resident could imagine. Penthouse residents enjoy all our top-class amenities, along with a suite of perks unmatched anywhere: the use of two Rolls Royce Phantoms (one hardtop, one convertible), a $1 million yacht, a mansion in the Hamptons, private chef, live-in butler, dinner at Michelin-starred Daniel once a week for a year, and courtside seats for the Brooklyn Nets. In addition, if the 10-bed, 13-bath, 45th floor residence doesn’t meet every strict standard, we offer a $2 million construction credit to make the requisite changes.
The penthouse features 10 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms, plus some truly incredible perks that include:
- two Rolls-Royce Phantoms (one hardtop and one convertible)
- a $1,000,000 yacht
- a vacation rental mansion at the Hamptons for the summer
- a private chef and live-in butler for a year
- dinner at Daniel Bouloud’s Michelin-starred restaurant, Daniel, once a week for a year
- courtside seats at a Brooklyn Nets game for a year
- two tickets to outer space on a commercial spacecraft
And finally, if you’re not satisfied with the look of your multimillion-dollar penthouse suite, you’ll also be given $2,000,000 in construction credit for renovations.
- Daily Breakfast Served
- BBQ Grilling Area
- Tennis Court
- Basketball Court
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- 24-hour Concierge / Security
- Indoor Pool and Outdoor Pool (Extra Cost)
- Residents’ Roof Top Lounge including Billiards Room
- Valet services
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Fully-landscaped terraces/sundeck
- Building-wide wireless Internet system
- On-site storage available
- Bike Storage
- Indoor Childrens Playroom
- Outdoor Childrens Playground
- Pet Friendly
- Valet Parking Available
- Dry Cleaners also in Building
- Dog Park
- Ice Skating Rink
- Movie Theatre (Extra cost)
- Yoga/Pilates studio